Current Export Markets:-
90 % of our product are exported in the countries.
Core competence & business strategy
1) We are obviously very good at designing and making Wire wound fin tubes and turbulators of all types. We can design the heat exchangers that will use these tubes and turbulators.
2) While we do fabrication, it is generally also the strong suit of our customers who are all major Heat exchanger manufacturers.
3) Our capacity to design and make tubes and Turbulators exceeds our capacity to make heat exchangers.
4) We therefore prefer to work in partnership with customers world wide where we provide the design and material support and they do the fabrication of Heat exchangers.
5) Of course for High cost countries, we also support our customers by fabricating the Exchangers for them.
6) To assist fabricators who wish to add exchangers to their range we also provide precision CNC drilling of tubesheets and baffles for local assembly. Here we can design the exchanger and supply all the required components for local assembly. In the past this has included bought out components like tube expanders, dished ends also. As they develop their capacity, we are happy to supply just the fin tubes and turbulators which are our core competence.
Currently over 90% of our production is directly exported to USA, Mexico, UK, Austria, Germany, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia. We are looking at developing meaningful partnerships all over the world.
-Devang Jhaveri, President, Concept Engineering International.
Second Floor, K.K. Chambers,